Book your 20/20 Immigration Health Check
An in-depth analysis to prepare your business for imminent changes to the Immigration System
We know how important your business and maintaining a competitive advantage is to you.
We know how complex and fast-changing immigration law can be, with further important changes coming soon.
Fortunately, we know immigration law and sponsor licence rules better than anyone.
Our 20/20 Immigration Health Check will deliver an honest expert assessment of your current immigration and Sponsor Management Systems compliance and provide a clear action plan for the future.
What to expect from a 20/20 Immigration Health Check
01 Free Initial Consultation
Before we even book a date for your 20/20 Immigration Health Check we offer a free, no obligation consultation with one of the heads of our corporate immigration teams. This allows us to find out more about you and your company, the current pressures you face and to assess whether an Immigration Health Check will add value to your organisation.
This consultation can take place via telephone or video conference at a time convenient to you. This consultation normally lasts around 30 minutes and can be scheduled during our extended opening hours of 07:00-19:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00-13:00 on Saturday.
Only after this point will we proceed to book an on-site visit to carry out the 20/20 Immigration Health Check and send out some pre-visit information questions for you to answer so that we can tailor our assessment to your individual company needs.
02 Site Visit
As each site visit is individually tailored to your company, there is no set format to an Immigration Health Check. Our aim is to gain a deeper understanding of your business and the risks you are likely to face in the future.
A typical site visit would normally include:
- A meeting with your relevant senior people which could include your HR Director, HR Manager, Authorising Officer or Level 1 User.
- A review of your current immigration compliance processes plus checks on whether these are being followed in your business.
- We conduct a sample audit of your personnel files for sponsored workers.
- We will analyse the extent to which your business is dependent on migrant workers, and what impact changes to the immigration rules will have upon your business.
- We will identify whether your business is making the best use of the sponsor licence and tools currently available to employ international staff.
- We will review your Brexit strategy for your EU workers.
If there are particular concerns you have, or areas of high risk identified, then the site visit will be targeted on these area to give a better understanding of specific issues.
At the end of the site visit you will be presented with a full Immigration Health Check report which highlights areas that have been assessed. There will be a full discussion of what is working well for you as well as areas which would benefit from some improvements.
Where areas for improvement have been identified, there will be simple, practical solutions suggested where these are relatively minor. For more fundamental improvements a clear and structured action plan will be recommended to you for your consideration.
Ultimately, you will have peace of mind in knowing that your legal requirements have been fully assessed in line with current best practice with a road map for the future set out for you in jargon-free common sense language.
- Clients - Our clients feel happy that they have a full understanding of utilising their SMS Licence to maintain their competitive advantage. They also know what they have to do in the future to continue to comply with their legal obligations.
- HR - HR teams feel more supported. They know that we are on their side to give them training, guidance and support to put in place and manage highly effective immigration compliance procedures.
- Staff - Employees, particularly overseas nationals, feel like their employer is supporting them and helping to provide certainty in a fast-changing legal environment.
- Bottom Line - We want you to be able to concentrate on developing and growing your business, safe in the knowledge that your immigration systems have been reviewed by industry experts.
Our 20/20 Immigration Health Check Team
Sally has been practising immigration law for 19 years. Prior to becoming a Director at OTB Legal, Sally has worked in private practice for both niche immigration law firms, and in immigration departments for larger firms, being head of the immigration team at a London firm
Aldijana has been practicing immigration law for 15 years, 10 of these as a qualified Solicitor.
She is named as a recommended lawyer in the area of immigration law for 2019 in ‘The Legal 500’
We have an award-winning team at OTB legal, ranked in the top 10 in the UK. Sally McEwen and Alidjana Hoad have over 30 years combined experience of immigration law and will carry out your Immigration Health Check to the highest standards and offer practical common sense solutions to your business.
A really useful meeting; Made sense and provided much needed clarity on a very complex issue.
Group HR Manager
Neal Brothers Ltd
Informative session, with practical advice and steps for employers to take.
Nottingham RC Diocese
I worked closely with OTB Legal who were helping a multi-national company carry out a sponsor licence compliance audit. I was very impressed with their comprehensive understanding of Home Office systems and procedures. More importantly, they were very easy to work with and struck an excellent balance between the constraints of the rules and pragmatism.
People and HR Consultant
Setting up a business in UK and relocating an international team is exciting yet a challenging and long process. It can be difficult and frustrating to figure out what needs to be done.
OTB provided an outstanding support and guidance. Their team of knowledgeable experts navigated us through complex immigration procedures be UK regulations. They supported and championed our Sponsor application from A to Z and to this date provide regular support with Sponsor License audit, compliance and training.
Our Initial Advice session is always free.
For the full 20/20 Immigration Health Check service, carried out by a highly experienced immigration lawyer we have fixed our prices:
£695 plus VAT
Our fees are always competitive as we wish to establish long term working relationships with companies.
Shall we get this started?
We always start with a free, no obligation initial consultation with Sally or Aldijana, either via telephone or video conference. You can set this in motion in a number of different ways:
1.Email SMS@otb.legal and send us your details
2.Call 0330 1116682 and speak to us today
3. Book an appointment at a time and manner of your convenience using our scheduling tool below.