Position: Trainee Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary - £20-23,000 per annum
We are a leading immigration law firm based in Nottingham. As a high-growth company we are looking to recruit a trainee operations manager to assist with our vision to grow with us and contribute to our long-term success.
Join us at an exciting time
This role is highly important to OTB Legal as the person joining our close-knit team will be at the heart of delivering excellent service to our clients as well as providing the building blocks for the future success of our outstanding legal team.
We are looking for the right person to fit into our modern, client-focused team. Someone who can match our culture and mind-set to deliver excellence is more valuable than academic qualifications in our opinion, although you will need to be bright, hard-working and willing to learn.
The role will be working alongside the Operations Director to gain experience and skills across a diverse range of subject areas as you move ultimately towards a position as Operations Manager. Areas such as accounts, credit control, IT, HR, risk, compliance, management information, performance management, as well as various projects will be covered in your training and day-today duties.
Which skills are we looking for?
- Communication Skills: You will be a central hub for everything that happens within the office so we need strong communication skills
- Organisation Skills: With so many different areas of responsibility it will be important for you to be able to plan and deliver results to a high level at all times.
- Innovative: We are strongly committed to finding the most efficient way of working and are 100% dedicated to allowing our staff the time and support to enable them to discover this. We want someone who can think “Outside The Box”.
- Self-motivated: As a team we are high performing and individually harness our initiative and ability to work dynamically whilst also being part of a wider, supportive team environment. We need out trainee operations manager to have these attributes too as well as being able to contribute to the wider support of others.
- Focused: You will have the ability to complete what needs to be completed on a consistent basis whilst also demonstrating excellent attention to detail.
- Visionary: We support people who can actively contribute to, and deliver upon, our company vision.
- Outstanding Administration Skills: It should go without saying (but we are saying it anyway!), that as an operations leader, your admin skills will be first class.
Who would be a good fit for this role?
We are searching for someone who can be a future operation leader in the legal field. This isn’t a role for someone to use as a stepping stone into a career as a lawyer (we have legal roles for that!) but rather an individual looking to invest the time and energy to help shape the future operations of an ambitious law firm.
Ideally you will be of graduate level, but this is not essential as we accept that intelligence is not solely judged through exam results.
Experience within the legal sector would be advantageous. Prior experience within at least one area of the operational remit of this role is essential though.
Overall, a willingness to learn, adaptability and the ability to put the collective needs of the team first are crucial to success in this position.
Are you the right person?
We would love to hear from you if you have the drive and passion for excellence which makes you a natural fit for this role.
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter setting out why you think this job role is suited to your chosen career to [email protected] by 28 March 2021.