APPLYING FOR YOUR ADULT DEPENDENT RELATIVE TO COME TO THE UK
"The current adult dependent relative rules were changed in July 2012, and resulted in far fewer visas being granted in this category.
The key to a successful application, is providing very clear evidence to show that the Applicant suffers from a long term health condition, that this prevents them from carrying out everyday tasks, and that there are no reasonable care arrangements available in the home country. The Home Office refusal rate for these applications is high and therefore legal advice should be sought when preparing an application.
Our lawyers at OTB Legal have an enviable record of getting successful outcomes for applications to bring your adult dependent relatives to the UK. We look forward to discussing with you how we can assist in making your application"
Our legal experts for applying for your adult dependent relative to come to the UK
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Price - £0.00
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Investigation Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Investigation Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Price - £240.00 (inc VAT)
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee of £240.00 (which includes VAT) you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you.
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances.
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application.
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application.
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Stage is completed you have the choice of either completing the application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting your application. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice and how to apply.
Price - £1,500.00 (inc VAT)
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
Want more information about this type of application?
Sign up below to get access to your FREE Adult Dependent Relative Guide
Our free guide on applying for your adult dependent relatives to come to the UK includes advice on the key information you need, your prospects of success, professional tips and a case study.
To anyone that is needing a solicitor in immigration then Mark is the gentleman for the job. Mark assisted me in rectifying a previous application that was submitted by another company and picked up on their mistakes. Mark handled our matter in precise detail and is one of the best immigration solicitors I have dealt with in the last 10 years in battling the HO with visas etc. As I am from South Africa I would advise anyone with immigration issues to use Mark.
Ready to talk to us?
If you want to take the first step towards getting an outstanding legal service then click the button below to decide how you want to get in contact with us. You can even schedule an appointment from your finger tips via our on-line booking system.
Your first chat with us will always be free, confidential and give you a clear idea of the application types which suit you best. There is no obligation to purchase any services from us but we will give you an idea as to costs and your chances of getting a successful case outcome if you decide you want to make an application. Our leading legal team are waiting to hear from you now or whenever you feel you are ready.