APPLYING TO LIVE IN THE UK AS A HIGHLY SKILLED INDIVIDUAL (GLOBAL TALENT)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
"As the name of this visa suggests, the Global Talent route has been designed to attract talented trail blazers to the UK in the field of arts, humanities, the sciences and digital technology, and has proved particularly attractive to Tech Companies.
The route is split into Global Talent for those at the top of their field and Global Promise is for those applicants who have the potential to reach this level.
Our legal team at OTB Legal have a great track record of getting successful outcomes for applications to live in the UK on the basis of your talent. Why not take advantage of our free 30 minute consultation and get free Global Talent Visa guidance?"
Our legal experts for applying to live in the UK as a Global Talent
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Price - £0.00
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Advice and Endorsement Application
Price - £1,600 (plus 20% VAT)
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue and make an application for an Endorsement.
For a fixed fee of £1,600.00 (plus 20% VAT) you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you.
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances.
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application.
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application.
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your endorsement application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing and suggest amendments to documents you have provided (where applicable). If you have not been able to obtain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements for the individual endorsing body.
- Making an application for Endorsement.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application for endorsement explicitly stating how your evidence meets the requirements for your endorsing body.
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Stage is completed you have the choice of either completing the visa application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting this. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice on how to apply.
Price - £600 (plus 20% VAT) )
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
Want more information about this type of application?
I’m so blessed to be your client and I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me.
Ready to talk to us?
If you want to take the first step towards getting an outstanding legal service then use the booking form below to schedule an appointment via our online booking system.
Your first chat with us will always be free, confidential and give you a clear idea of the application types which suit you best. There is no obligation to purchase any services from us but we will give you an idea as to costs and your chances of getting a successful case outcome if you decide you want to make an application. Our leading legal team are waiting to hear from you now or whenever you feel you are ready.
This can vary depending on the endorsing body and your experience. As a rule of thumb, you should have at least three unique projects or achievements that you can rely on at the standard of the route you are applying under (Talent or Promise) You can supply up to 10 supporting documents so three pieces of evidence can be used per criteria (mandatory and optional) and the final document could be a covering letter explaining your application and the evidence you have provided.
One of the most common reasons for refusal across all endorsing bodies is where the endorsing body feels that the applicant has had involvement in writing their own letters of recommendation or have provided templates to the authors.
We generally advise that a strong endorsement application will take around 2 months to prepare. In some cases we have done it in shorter time and in some cases it has taken longer. What is important is that you submit it when it is ready and at its strongest, avoid creating artificial deadlines for yourself. If you are looking to switch from an existing visa and your expiry date is approaching, it’s best to give yourself 3-4 months just to be safe and ensure you are submitting the best application possible.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
GET IN TOUCH