Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to any referral of a potential client made to OTB Legal:
- The decision whether to grant a fee-reduction or charitable contribution as part of the referral scheme is entirely at the discretion of OTB Legal Ltd and no legally binding obligation is entered into by any person referring a client to us.
- Referrals should only be for individuals known to the referrer. Any attempt at “data harvesting” or similar practices will not be permitted.
- The referral scheme only applies to individuals referred to us. It will not be applicable to any business clients referred to us
- Rewards will be issued within 14 days of qualifying referrals being verified
- Cash alternatives will not be given.
- For a referrer to have a charitable contribution made ont their behalf the following conditions must apply:
- The person referred must not previously have been a client, or have enquired with OTB Legal about the prospect of being a client, of OTB Legal
- The person being referred must be personally known to the referrer.
- Fee reductions and charitable contributions are only generated when the person being referred takes on a paid service from OTB legal from either the Advice Package or Application Stage and makes full payment of these fees.
- OTB Legal will always consider whether it is in the client’s best interests to proceed to a paid service when the person referred is through the referral scheme. If it is considered to not be in the client’s best interests then the case will be closed and a referral reward will not be issued.
- The person being referred must always give their approval for the rewards to be issued when instructing us to proceed with their case. If permission is not granted then the referral rewards will not be issued.
- The referral scheme will only apply if done in advance of the referred person contacting OTB Legal. The scheme will not be allowed retrospectively.
- For the purposes of clarity, by way of example, representation of a family making a joint application will represent a single instruction and therefore only one referral reward.
All queries should be directed to [email protected].