CHALLENGING A DECISION TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CITIZENSHIP
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
" There has been a significant increase in decisions by the Home Office to deprive British Citizens of their Nationality in the past two years. Although a small number of cases attract a lot of media publicity, many of the recent decisions taken involve clients who have no criminal record such as Albanian nationals who obtained refugee status and citizenship on the basis of an asylum claim based on Kosovan identity.
I have represented many clients in this area, and successfully challenged decisions by the Home Office to nullify citizenship. I have also successfully obtained British passports for clients who would like evidence of their identity whilst their deprivation appeal is ongoing. Deprivation of Citizenship appeals are complex legal proceedings and it is important to get the best legal advice to assist you with your legal challenge. "
Contact Mark at OTB Legal if you would like to see how he can assist you with your own challenge of a decision to deprive you of citizenship.
Our legal expert for challenging a decision to take away your citizenship
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Price - £0.00
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Price - £240.00 (inc 20% VAT where applicable)
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee of £240.00 (which includes 20% VAT where applicable) you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you.
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances.
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal issues.
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted to the Home Office.
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Stage is completed you have the choice of writing to the Home Office yourself or asking us to write on your behalf. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice.
Price - £1,500.00 (inc 20% VAT where applicable)
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
Want more information about this type of application?
What were the circumstances that caused you to look for a Legal adviser?
They deprive my citizenship and indefinite leave. Also they refuse my parents to visit me. On top of that they refused my wife's visa.
How did Mark help you?
He helped me on everything that I asked for. He was always available at any time. Through Mark and Paragon Law I exceeded all my cases.
Have you seen the outcome you were hoping for? Yes, in all the cases which they are all in my favour.
What could they have done better? From my point of view they were better than expected.
Ready to talk to us?
If you want to take the first step towards getting an outstanding legal service then use the booking form below to schedule an appointment via our online booking system.
Your first chat with us will always be free, confidential and give you a clear idea of the application types which suit you best. There is no obligation to purchase any services from us but we will give you an idea as to costs and your chances of getting a successful case outcome if you decide you want to make an application. Our leading legal team are waiting to hear from you now or whenever you feel you are ready.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
GET IN TOUCH