INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN SOLICITORS
Applying to live permanently in the UK because of your 10 years of lawful residence
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
" There are various circumstances which cause a break in continuous residence and legal advice should be sought if there are concerns about this. This application carries an application fee in excess of £2000 and is non-refundable in the event of a refusal. Any refusal will therefore mean additional costs as well as new documentation having to be obtained and potentially additional scrutiny from the Home Office for future applications.
Our legal team at OTB Legal have a great track record of getting successful outcomes for applications to live permanently in the UK because of 10 year lawful residence. Why not talk to us about your application?"
Our legal experts for applying to live permanently in the UK because of 10 years lawful residence
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Price - £0
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Price - £300 (inc 20% VAT where applicable)
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee of £300.00 (which includes 20% VAT where applicable) you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you.
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances.
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application.
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application.
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Stage is completed you have the choice of either completing the application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting your application. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice and how to apply.
Price - £1200 (inc 20% VAT where applicable)
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
Want more information about this type of application?
We would like to thank you for all your hard work and assistance you provided in putting together our indefinite leave to remain application. We are thrilled with the outcome. Keep up the wonderful work.
Ready to talk to us?
If you want to take the first step towards getting an outstanding legal service then use the booking form below to schedule an appointment via our online booking system.
Your first chat with us will always be free, confidential and give you a clear idea of the application types which suit you best. There is no obligation to purchase any services from us but we will give you an idea as to costs and your chances of getting a successful case outcome if you decide you want to make an application. Our leading legal team are waiting to hear from you now or whenever you feel you are ready.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
GET IN TOUCH