Two disclaimers are relevant here:
1. Legal Information Disclaimer
2. Email Disclaimer
Both disclaimers are listed below.
Legal Information Disclaimer
1. No advice
1.1 Our website contains general legal information.
1.2 The legal information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
2.1 The legal information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
2.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 2.1, we do not warrant or represent that the legal information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
3. No lawyer-client relationship
3.1 No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
4. Interactive features
4.1 Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
4.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website's interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
4.3 Any assistance you may receive using any our website's interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
5. Professional legal assistance and advice
5.1 You must not rely on the legal information on our website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
5.2 If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
5.3 You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on our website.
6. Limits upon exclusions of liability
6.1 This disclaimer is subject to the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
- This message has been sent as a part of discussion between OTB Legal and the addressee whose name is specified above. Should you receive this message by mistake, we would be most grateful if you informed us that the message has been sent to you. In this case, we also ask that you delete this message from your mailbox, and do not forward it or any part of it to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- OTB Legal puts the security of the client at a high priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- Any quotation request is sent to compare available offers and does not imply entering into a legally binding contract.
- No employee of OTB Legal has the authority to conclude any binding contract without an explicit written consent of a Director. Therefore, any will to enter into an agreement must be confirmed by a Director of OTB Legal.
- Is it necessary to print this email? If you care about the environment like we do, please refrain from printing emails. It helps to keep the environment forested and litter-free.
- The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or other liabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.
- This message may have been sent to you because your email address is on our subscribers list. If you are not interested in receiving more emails like this one, just hit Unsubscribe or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.