APPLYING TO SET UP A BUSINESS IN THE UK (START-UPS AND INNOVATORS)
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
"The Home Office introduced this new category of visa on 29 March 2019 to replace the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) categories of visa. The rules introduce more stringent requirements for potential entrepreneurs to fulfil. Entrepreneurs under this new category will now have to have endorsement from an endorsing body prior to making their application for entry clearance or leave to remain.
The key to endorsement is a robust business plan and for the Innovator Route, the funds to invest in your business.
Our legal team at OTB Legal work with experienced business plan writers and have a great track record of getting successful outcomes for applications to set up a business in the UK. Why not talk to us about your application?"
Our legal expert for applying to set up a business in the UK (Start-Ups and Innovators)
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Price - £0.00
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Price - £950.00 (plus 20% VAT)
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee of £950.00 (plus 20% VAT) you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you.
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances.
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application.
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application.
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Stage is completed you have the choice of either completing the application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting your application. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice on how to apply.
Price - £1,790.00 (plus 20% VAT)
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
Want more information about this type of application?
This is just a short note to thank you for all your hard work to have enabled me to win my appeal. To be truthful Sally I wasn’t sure on what grounds I was appealing on at the beginning and never really held any hopes of winning the appeal. I was in shock and it took a long time so really sink in. Thanks again, yours gratefully…
Ready to talk to us?
If you want to take the first step towards getting an outstanding legal service then use the booking form below to schedule an appointment via our online booking system.
Your first chat with us will always be free, confidential and give you a clear idea of the application types which suit you best. There is no obligation to purchase any services from us but we will give you an idea as to costs and your chances of getting a successful case outcome if you decide you want to make an application. Our leading legal team are waiting to hear from you now or whenever you feel you are ready.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
GET IN TOUCH