Find Your Service
WHAT WE DO
Bristol Immigration Law
We are award-winning UK Immigration Law specialist solicitors who use legal expertise and a modern approach to deliver individual client care. Our lawyers can offer services remotely in Bristol in a variety of different ways.
We can help:
- Bring partners, families and loved ones together
- Individuals to work, study, visit or stay in Bristol and the rest of the UK
- Local businesses in Bristol to employ international staff and comply with complex immigration law and regulations
“Bristol, with its long history of trade, is no stranger to mobile populations.
Its modern economy, with specialisms in aerospace and financial services (amongst others), recognises the need to attract the brightest talent from across the world.
At OTB Legal our diverse team of immigration law experts will always be able to help those in Bristol to steer a route through complex rules and regulations.”
Mark Lilley-Tams - Director
We pride ourselves on being different from the usual tired cliché of Solicitors. Our business is built around turning complex immigration laws into simple solutions. We achieve this by offering our immigration services all over the UK, including Bristol, through video conference calls.
To provide the best service possible, we focus on two main areas:
The Best Legal Team:
- Specialist Immigration Lawyers dealing only with this complex area of law.
- A firm of Solicitors to give you the assurance of being backed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- All our directors have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in UK Immigration Law.
- Our lawyers are recognised by clients and peers as being leaders in UK Immigration Law. We are ranked in the top 10 nationally by Review Solicitors.
- A market-leading record of delivering successful case outcomes for clients.
Client experience is at the heart of everything we do:
- Extended appointment hours from 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday so we are available at times most convenient to you.
- Transparent pricing policies with fixed fees and stages managed by you. Our quoted prices also include VAT for personal immigration cases.
- Substantial experience of using modern technology such as video conferencing to deliver seamless remote services to our clients. This allows us to deliver our services in Bristol and across the UK.
- Option to book appointments directly through our website with a lawyer of your choice.
- A dedicated lawyer looking after you throughout the life of your case.
Our Legal Experts
Specialist in Family and Private Life Immigration Applications
Specialist in Sponsor Licence, Investor and Points Based System Applications
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Package is completed you have the choice of either completing the application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting your application. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice and how to apply from a leading UK immigration lawyer.
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
*Pricing varies based on application. See our services for more information.
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS IN BRISTOL AND ACROSS THE UK
So pleased I found OTB. My search for a company that could help with my specific Visa problem thankfully ended when I found OTB. All OTB staff are professional, but I must give a special thanks to Sally for her advice and support in dealing with Niece’s specific, complex Visa application. She responded immediately to any concerns we had whatever the time of day. It was so reassuring to have her professional and sympathetic support on our journey.
I am an international student coming to the UK to study in a time when the Home Office, as well as my own country's immigration system, is constantly changing its regulations and procedures to respond to COVID. Between travel restrictions, departmental closures, and the backlogs these changes created, I was unsure about how best to proceed with processing my student visa. I contacted OTB and consulted with Sally McEwen. She helped me understand what concessions were in place and how to navigate moving forward. I decided to engage her services to do the navigating for me. She was fast to put my case together and she regularly communicated with me while my application was processing. With my immigration status successfully handled, now I can focus on how to be a student during COVID times. OTB Legal, and specifically Sally, made my immigration process as easy as possible -- I would both happily work with her again and enthusiastically recommend her services.
Excellent service in support of visa application A+++. We contacted Mark at OTB Legal following a recommendation from a friend. Mark assisted us with our UK family visa application and was very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive. He kindly guided us through our visa application, first explaining the options available to us in what is a complex case. His knowledge of the relevant legislation and guidance to us was excellent. He provided us with a very detailed list of requirements for our application and provided assistance with the application process which helped to reduce our stress. He was very courteous and very organised. We highly recommend Mark and OTB legal to people in need of legal assistance with UK visa applications
SCHEDULE A FREE CONVERSATION
WITH AN IMMIGRATION LAW EXPERT
Schedule a call with one of our immigration experts and book in your free 30 minute consultation.
During the consultation we will find out more about you and your current objectives so we can determine the best approach for your individual requirements.