Find Your Service
WHAT WE DO
Derby Immigration Law
We are award-winning UK Immigration Law specialist solicitors who use legal expertise and a modern approach to deliver individual client care. Our lawyers can offer services remotely in Derby in a variety of different ways.
We can help:
- Bring partners, families and loved ones together
- Individuals to work, study, visit or stay in Derby and the rest of the UK
- Local businesses in Derby to employ international staff and comply with complex immigration law and regulations
“From the birth of the Industrial Revolution to modern day industries in the railway and aerospace sector, Derby has always had the ability to attract highly-skilled individuals to the region.
At OTB Legal we can advise on compliance with complex immigration rules to help you make a successful immigration application. Our expert lawyers are free to advise you.”
Sally McEwen - Director
We pride ourselves on being different from the usual tired cliché of Solicitors. Our business is built around turning complex immigration laws into simple solutions. We achieve this by offering our immigration services all over the UK, including Derby, through video conference calls.
To provide the best service possible, we focus on two main areas:
The Best Legal Team:
- Specialist Immigration Lawyers dealing only with this complex area of law.
- A firm of Solicitors to give you the assurance of being backed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- All our directors have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in UK Immigration Law.
- Our lawyers are recognised by clients and peers as being leaders in UK Immigration Law. We are ranked in the top 10 nationally by Review Solicitors.
- A market-leading record of delivering successful case outcomes for clients.
Client experience is at the heart of everything we do:
- Extended appointment hours from 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday to Friday so we are available at times most convenient to you.
- Transparent pricing policies with fixed fees and stages managed by you. Our quoted prices also include VAT for personal immigration cases.
- Substantial experience of using modern technology such as video conferencing to deliver seamless remote services to our clients. This allows us to deliver our services in Derby and across the UK.
- Option to book appointments directly through our website with a lawyer of your choice.
- A dedicated lawyer looking after you throughout the life of your case.
Our Legal Experts
Specialist in Family and Private Life Immigration Applications
Specialist in Sponsor Licence, Investor and Points Based System Applications
How we work - including our transparent pricing
We find that our 3 stage system of working with clients gives everyone the greatest clarity on what can be achieved, how it will happen and how much it will cost.
Before we take on a case we always want to establish what the right kind of application is for you and this is what the Assessment Stage is all about.
We find out more about you and what you want to achieve. It is an informal discussion which can be delivered how you want it, whether that is over the phone, using video conferencing or at our easily accessible office - it is entirely your choice.
This stage is completely free and there is no obligation to take on our paid services. At the end of the Assessment Stage you will have a clear plan as to the range of applications available, the costs involved and how likely you are to get a successful outcome.
Take advantage of this free legal advice from the UK's leading immigration lawyers:
Once we have been given the green light by you we can formally take instructions on which application type you wish to pursue.
For a fixed fee you will benefit from:
- Having an experienced and specialist Immigration Lawyer advising you
- Discussing and agreeing which application type is best for your personal circumstances
- Obtaining clear written advice in plain language on the legal requirements of your chosen application
- Receiving a detailed and tailored list of the documents to be submitted in support of your application
In this stage you will gain a clear strategy on how to move things forward. Our lawyers will work with you to maximise your prospects of success.
Once the Advice Package is completed you have the choice of either completing the application yourself or instructing us to assist you in submitting your application. You remain fully in control of how far you progress your matter with us. In any event you will be armed with expert legal advice and how to apply from a leading UK immigration lawyer.
The Application Stage is all about guiding you successfully through the application process with minimal fuss.
During this stage the service includes:
- The crucial review of all documents and evidence you have gathered in support of your application. Our lawyers will let you know if any documents are missing. If you have not been able to obtain certain key evidence, we will advise you on other ways of proving that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules.
- Advice on, and assistance with, completion of the complex online application form.
- Preparing the tailored bundle of evidence that will support your application.
- Writing a detailed cover letter in support of the application explicitly stating any relevant case law and official guidance which should be considered by the Home Office if appropriate.
- Representation all the way to the decision on your immigration application and advice on any further steps that are needed.
*Pricing varies based on application. See our services for more information.
HEAR FROM OUR CLIENTS IN DERBY AND ACROSS THE UK
Brilliant service. Mark and his team are professionals. They handled my case excellently well with a positive outcome. I have been using Mark's services for more than 8 years and I am very pleased because I always get positive results in my legal cases.
Azeez - Derby
So pleased I found OTB. My search for a company that could help with my specific Visa problem thankfully ended when I found OTB. All OTB staff are professional, but I must give a special thanks to Sally for her advice and support in dealing with Niece’s specific, complex Visa application. She responded immediately to any concerns we had whatever the time of day. It was so reassuring to have her professional and sympathetic support on our journey.
I can't recommend OTB Legal enough. We used their services for a Spousal Visa for my wife and they were at all times helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and extremely quick to answer any queries. We will definitely be using them again.. and so should you!
SCHEDULE A FREE CONVERSATION
WITH AN IMMIGRATION LAW EXPERT
Schedule a call with one of our immigration experts and book in your free 30 minute consultation.
During the consultation we will find out more about you and your current objectives so we can determine the best approach for your individual requirements.